- UL Pressure Rating: 250 PSI
- Differential: Approx. 3 PSI throughout range
- Adjustment Pressure Range: 10-100 PSI
- Enclosure Rating: UL NEMA 4
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Factory Setting: Operates at decreasing pressure 30 PSI
- Pressure Connection: 1/2" NPT male
- Contact Ratings: Two sets SPDT (Form C); 10.0A, 1/2 HP @ 125/250VAC; 2.5A @ 6/12/24VDC
- Overall Dimensions: 5.12"H x 3.325"W x 4.25"L (13cm x 8.4cm x 10.8cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs. (.54 kg)
EPS40-2 Spec Sheet
The EPS40-2 is a field-adjustable pressure switch that provides an alarm response between 10 and 100 PSI. It includes two SPDT switches.
The EPS40-1 has a single SPDT switch while the EPS40-2 model contains two SPDT switches. The EPS40 Series features fi eld adjustable pressure sensitivity to provide an alarm response between 10 and 100 psi. All models are factory set for use in a nominal 40 psi system. The EPS40-1 is factory set to respond at 30 psi at decreasing pressure while the EPS40-2 is factory set to respond at 50 psi on rising pressure and 30 psi at decreasing pressure. The pressure adjustment wheel requires no special tools and does not aff ect switch synchronization on the EPS40-2. The EPS40-1 and EPS40-2 supervisory pressure switches are NEMA 4 rated.