- Make sure the total FLA of all motors does not exceed the load carrying capacity of this motor control.
- Maximum surrounding air temperature 40°C.
- The Main Disconnect Shall be Provided by Installer.
- USE COPPER CONDUCTORS RATED 75°C OR HIGHER ONLY, 22-12AWG.
- This device has not been evaluated for reliability to the Standard for Tests for Safety-Related Controls Employing Solid-State Devices, UL 991 and therefore not considered suitable for entrapment protection.
INPUT: DC VOLTAGE 9-27VDC
OUTPUT: SAME VOLTAGE AS INPUT, 2.0FLA MAX
DBMZ Quick Setup Guide
DBMZ Advanced User Manual