The new HomeTroller-Series 3 home automation 'hybrid' controller combines the reliability and simplicity of a panel-type controller with the power and flexibility of a software-based controller! No other hardware controller offers voice recognition, complete telephone integration, text to speech processing, email functionality and full SSL protected remote access!is an advanced home automation controller that’s designed to simplify your life by integrating and automating the major systems of your home! Use it to monitor and control lighting, appliances, climate, security, telephones, irrigation, window shades and home entertainment equipment.
HomeTroller Series 3 supports the widest variety of user interfaces available. Choose from in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, microphones, PDAs, PocketPCs, telephones (voice and touch-tone control) and personal computers. Mix and match any combination of interfaces you like to suit the needs of your family. The built-in web server allows you to access your home while you’re away at work or on vacation. Easily keep tabs on your home and family with any web browser. Receive emails or calls when things happen at home or people come and go. Now you can finally have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family and home are safe and secure!
- Comes with HSPRO Software installed
- Built-in web server for remote access anywhere.
- Easy-to-use web interface allows easy access and control with any web browser.
- Supports the widest variety of user interfaces, including in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, PDAs, PocketPCs, cellphones and voice (microphones).
- Compatible with a wide variety of technologies and companies including Lutron®, Leviton®, Z-Wave®, UPB®, Insteon® and many others.
- Designed for voice control by microphone and telephone.
- Creates alerts, announcements and reminders by email, telephone and text message.
- Supports complete telephone messaging with caller ID announcements (w/optional telephone interface).
- Includes calendar-based functions for easy scheduling.
- Automation events may be created ‘on-the-fly’ using voice commands.
- HSProtect™ guards the embedded operating system from virus, spyware and malware attacks.
- HSSentry™ continuously monitors the unit to ensure extremely reliable operation.
- Ultra low power consumption conserves energy and lowers utility bills.
- Includes true ‘trigger-based’ automation with advanced conditional options.
- Built-in power failure recovery feature runs events missed during outages when power is restored.
- Includes multiple serial and USB ports for integration with the most commonly used technology interfaces.