- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage and damage caused by severe
environments inside and outside (Type rating pending).
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light
switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes an green enclosed backbox and open mounting plate.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- Gaskets included.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
STI Universal Stopper Covers Data Sheet
STI Universal Stopper Covers Manual
STI Universal Stopper Part Number Selection
STI-13501NG Universal Stopper® Heated, without Horn Housing, Enclosed Backbox, Open Mounting Plate, No Label
This indoor/outdoor polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This Universal Stopper is a clear, waterproof Type 4X (Type rating pending) cover with a heater, yellow enclosed backbox, open mounting plate and no label. Other mounting options include a surface or flush mount cover. The cover is also available with a horn housing or label hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper® , but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.