Homepro ZTH200 Z-Wave Handheld Controller, (Euro)
- Provides wireless radio frequency control of Z-Wave Plug-In/Dimming/Switching Modules and Wall Switches
- Dims lamps and switches lamps and appliances on and off
- Provides Timers, Child Protection and Burglar Deterrent
- Can create 64 groupings of lamps and 32 different scene settings
- Can operate up to 64 HomePro Plug-In Modules and Wall Switch Modules
- User friendly menu based operation
- Displays the Z-Wave node ID of the device when added
- Use with HomeSeer to learn Z-Wave devices, then copy device information to HomeSeer. At least one remote is required when using HomeSeer with any Z-Wave computer interface. (Not required for Z-Troller)
The ZTH200 Wireless Controller provides wireless control of Z-Wave wireless plug-in modules and wall switches. The Wireless Controller is capable of controlling all lighting and other electrical appliances in a home.
From the Wireless Controller, lighting can be dimmed, turned on and off, in groups or individually. The controller can broadcast an All Lights On command for security purposes, and schedule lights and other electrical appliances on and off at pre-selected times.
A single button can select predetermined scene lighting levels and another can set the lighting in Burglar Deterrent mode.
HomePro wireless radio frequency products utilize Z-Wave™ technology to communicate and inter-operate, and are compatible with other Z-Wave™ enabled products.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
The Wireless Controller
Each wireless controller