- Four Channels Configurable as: Two Siren and Two Recordable Voice OR Four Recordable Voice.
- Maximum record time is 8 minutes divided between the number of voice channels.
- Siren Sounds: Classic Yelp Siren, Temporal Coded Horn, and Steady Industrial Horn.
- Temporal Coded Horn meets ANSI standard for Audible Emergency Evacuation Signaling.
- Recordings stored in non-volatile memory.
- Voice channels accept momentary triggers.
- "One Shot" or Continuous voice playback settings.
- Option to trigger +V1 and or +S3 channels from a steady or pulsing input (ComboTrigger™)
- Built-in condenser microphone for recording.
- Adjustable speaker volume and current draw.
- Powerful 24 watt audio amplifier for Speakers.
- Line Level Output Jack for Paging Systems and Amplifiers.
- PC sound card interface connector.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.